This course provides flexible training solutions. Students are able to complete online training at their own pace and on their own schedule, anywhere, and anytime an internet connection is available.
Why Take Classes With Our Company?
If you need your CPR certification but aren’t sure which class you need, please consult our checklists:
BLS (Healthcare Provider) CPR/AED Class:
- Physicians/Physicians Assistants
- Dentists/Dental Assistants/Hygienists
- Respiratory/Physical Therapists
- Medical or Nursing Students
- Dialysis staff
- Any other healthcare related field
Heartsaver CPR/AED with or without First Aid Class:
- Coaches/Team Managers
- Business Professionals
- Fitness Trainers/Center Employees
- Daycare Providers
- Police Officers/Private Security
- Hotel and Restaurant Employees
Family and Friends CPR Class:
- The Family & Friends CPR course covers how to perform CPR in adults/children and infants, along with how to help an adult, child or infant who is choking.